Friday 2 November 2007

Stephen's Testimony...

Stephen's Testimony.......Isaiah 12 v 2 is my favourite verse when giving my testimony. It simply tells it how it is, 'God is my Salvation'...although only seven years of age at the time I knew it was the right thing to do if I ever wanted to get to heaven. God had loved me so much that He had sent His only son to die for me at Calvary. With child like faith I asked God to forgive my sins and I trusted Christ as my Saviour. That was forty years ago!!! I can truly say that I have been able 'to trust and not be afraid' especially over these past twenty three years as He has kept His protecting arms around me. Why? Because 'the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song'.
Twenty seven years ago I married Linda and God gave us two lovely daughters. I thank God today for household salvation.
Knowing God's call to do that little something for Him in singing with Solid Ground has been a privilege and one I don't take for granted...because without Him we are nothing, after all at best we are only 'sinners saved by grace'. I praise God for His calling my daughter Julie & her husband Jonny, to serve the Master in Mexico City with OMS. I also thank God for a very understanding wife who supports me in the work of Solid Ground. Not forgetting LJ & Ash as they to pray that God would be glorified in all that we seek to do for Him as we travel around the country singing His praises.

God Bless

No comments: